The highly anticipated Crush Wine & Food Festival is
finally here! Tomorrow was the official first day of fall and we can think of
no better way to kick it off than this event that promotes community
togetherness over fantastic wine, food and spirits.
BOE Huntsville wants to begin telling you about all the
great things happening in the Rocket City. Here’s an overview of the Crush Wine
& Food Festival and a few reasons we are going.
- Sept. 25 – Champagne Kickoff Party at The Westin
- Sept. 26 – Wine & Whiskey Dinner Pairings at
- Sept. 27 – Whiskey & Wild Game
- Sept. 28 – Crush Wine & Food Festival
- Sept. 29 – Sunday Champagne Brunch at the AC
Hotel by Marriott
Why you should go:
- It’s an event for the community, made
possible by the support of the community. As Huntsville natives,
BOE Huntsville loves events that highlight local businesses. What better way
is there to network than over a glass of wine, delicious food or a fine
- There will be live music. Crush Wine
& Food Festival offers more than just wine and food. We will also get to
hear performances from several local artists including Lamont Landers Band,
Then Damn Dogs, and our very own Alan Little.
- This event is further proof that Huntsville
is a great place to live and work. As our area continues to grow, we want
people considering Huntsville to know that our city offers great jobs, great
entertainment and great community. That’s why we’re raising a glass to the
Crush Wine & Food Festival!
For more information about the Crush Wine & Food
Festival and to purchase tickets, visit https://www.crushwinefestival.com/.